Thursday, February 23, 2006

Play Along

Got this from Angie W's blog. I haven't posted for a few days and thought this was fun.

Current Clothing: Blue Jeans and long sleeve red t-shirt with denim collar and cuffs.

Current Hair: Usual curly mess with black head band holding it away from my face. Also roots are showing, made an appointment today to have it touched up. Gotta color that gray.

Current Mood: Tired, dreading tomorrow cause it’s the start of my workweek.

Current Refreshment: Bottle of water

Current Annoyance: BIL!!!!!!

Current Avoidance: Laundry, school work that needs graded

Current Smell: None

Current Thing You Ought to be Doing: Laundry, grading, oh and maybe I should be thinking about what’s for dinner

Current Thing or Things on Your Wall: In this room ... calendar, clock, really cool painting of setting sun over mountains –we picked this picture up in a market in San Antonio, the artist painted it with cans of spray paint and it is awesome, also needle point pic with the Preamble to the Constitution on it, and my cork board with lots of stuff on it.

Current IM person You’re Talking to: None, I don’t really IM people very often.

Current Jewelry: Wedding ring on left hand, Amethyst ring Toby bought me for Christmas about five years ago on the right hand ring finger, simple gold chain …. All jewelry I wear everyday.

Current Book: A Darker Crimson by Carolyn Jewel. So far so good, but I haven’t had much time to read this week.

Now you play along!

No comments: