Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Maintenance

Finished my drops on August 6 at 243.6 lbs.

That Sunday, August 8 was our annual August Birthday party. We have 3 birthdays within 10 days and combine them into one party. I did okay although I did not hold to the no carb no sugar rule. We had hamburgers, homemade ice cream and brownies.

After that I did lose down to 242.8 and have been down to as low as 241.6 and as high as 244 but I think that is good considering I have a tendency to gain water weight.

This Friday will be 4 weeks since the end of HCG. While I am watching what I eat; I have had some really bad days, the stress at work is a real diet killer, over all I have not had a hard time maintaining the weight loss. I plan to start a second round of HCG in about two weeks not sure if I want to do one bottle which lasted me about 30 days or get two bottles and try for 42 days.

With the schedule I have this year I think I will just do the one bottle. No need to stress myself more than necessary. My goal for this next time is to lose at least 25lbs and then to maintain through the holidays and start again in January.

The side benefit of lower blood pressure has not completely evaporated yet but the really good blood pressures lasted a little over two weeks after I quit taking the drops.

No comments: