Sunday, September 19, 2010

Round 2

I'm ready to start round two of the HCG drops and hopefully lose another 20-25 pounds.
This morning I was 244.6 when I weighed so only one pound up from my official weight on the last day of round one. I did have pizza twice yesterday; both lunch and dinner and that always makes me weigh a little heavy because it make me retain water.

Today is my first load day and I bought yummy things like Laughing Cow Cheese, Guacamole, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream.

I really hope I feel better on this round of the diet. My schedule is so hectic between my full time job and teaching a total of five classes this year. Two on Tuesdays, two on Wednesdays, and one on Thursdays when I spend all day [8-5] at our co-op as Student Coordinator. If I don't feel well this round it will be hard to keep up with everything.

My goal is to be done to at least 220 lbs. at the end of this round and then maintain that weight until after the holidays and start round three sometime in January.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

countryfun said...

Sounds like your goin to have a very hectic schedule this school year. What vitamins are you taking with your diet if any? I think that you'll feel better this go round with the diet cause your body is a bit more use to it. I would wish you good luck but you don't need it.