Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Girls's Day Out

Today was girls’ day out around here.

My mom, my daughter-to-be and I went to lunch and a movie.

For lunch we went to Olive Garden ......uuuuummmmm I really love their salad and breadsticks. I also tried something new today from the Garden Menu, the Chicken Giardino. It was really good.

After lunch we went to the $1 movies ...... yeah we’re the last of the big spenders, especially since today was 50¢ Tuesday. We saw Failure to Launch and it was great. We laughed and laughed. I’ve been a fan of Matthew McConaughey since I saw him in A Time to Kill the movie based on the John Grisham novel. The southern voice, the hair, *sigh* what’s not to like?

Anyway we all had a great time and that was the point, right?

Oh! I almost forgot on Thursday evening I get to go wedding dress shopping with Katie and her mom. I hope all goes well. Only having the four boys, well five if you count the DH, I've kinda got out of the girly shopping mind set. The last time I took a girl shopping was eight years ago for my niece's 14th birthday. It was torturous to say the least.

No comments: