Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 10

Weight this morning still 250.4 so no weight loss yesterday.

Hopefully it is just a small bump and I will have a weight loss today.

Today was good in that it was day 2 without the intense food cravings and hunger, hoping that will last. However it was also a bad day in that I had the most tremendously horrible headache almost all day. Even a trip to the chiropractor and Excedrin didn't completely get rid of it.

Two days in a row without the intense hunger makes me hopeful that I will be able to continue the diet successfully. The no weight loss really sucks but I will not let just one day of no weight loss get me down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excedrin is a type of NSAID if I am correct in my thinking and most to all NSAIDs can will cause water retention. This being the most likely cause of you not having a weight loss for the day I wouldn't concern yourself to much about it. Also stress in itself which can be cause be severe and or prolonged pain throughout the day or longer even can cause the body to react adversly such as water retention.