Friday, July 09, 2010

Day 7

This mornings weight 252.6 total loss 13.4lbs.

Today was another day when I didn't feel very well, at least the first half. I did feel better late this afternoon and this evening. Not sure if it was just because I didn't feel well or if I was really hungry but I was totally ready to throw in the towel and eat until I felt full. For some reason the food I was craving today was cheese. I'm not a huge cheese eater but I do like it and I have some low fat Laughing Cow cheese wedges and some low fat string cheese in the fridge and man were they calling to me today. However I prevailed and did not give in and go off the diet.

At least today's craving wasn't bread, cookies or some other sweet item.

Originally I had planned on doing the the 46 day plan because of the amount of weight I need to lose but if the food cravings and hunger do not abate I think I will only do the 23 day plan this first time, heck if I drop down to one pound per day that the diet says you will lose I'll still have lost 29lbs. If I do well on the maintenance for six weeks I will try another run at the diet after that.

No comments: