Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 12

Weight yesterday [7/13/10] 249 lbs. total lost 17lbs

Weight this morning 248.8


Today was a hungry day not as bad as those first days were but I still really wanted something to eat besides what I was allowed.

Yesterday when I went to the store to buy a few groceries they were either baking fresh cinnamon rolls in their bakery or had just finished and the whole store smelled like cinnamon rolls. It was incredible distracting and made me want to buy some oh so bad. Of course I know that is part of the point of baking them on site but still ......... butI was strong and didn't buy any.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet that smelled amazing. They actually kinda do the same thing here and put the deserts right at the entrance of the dining room after you have your food.