Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 19---Progress!!!!

Weight 7/19 249.0
Weight 7/20 248.6
Weight 7/21 247.8 Total loss 18.2

Really craved something sweet this afternoon; however I'm pretty sure it was a mental thing not really physical. I ate a snack of Melba toast and guacamole and was satisfied. As of today it has been 17 days since I had anything sweet. Yea Me!!

Since increasing the calories and adding more fat by using olive oil and guacamole I feel much better. Rode my stationary bike for 8 minutes this morning and still had enough energy to do other things that I needed to do. The weight loss since adding the calories and fat is encouraging.

Friday worries me because it will my first day at work since starting this diet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are making great progress! I wouldn't worry about Friday to much I'm sure if anything arises or should rear it's head that you'll take it in stride as you have other obstacles thus far. Also it's been almost three weeks and you have showed great resolve in keeping a mental focus on your long term goal and not short term fulfillment.