Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Day 4

Starting weight on day 1 --- 162 lbs. my final goal 145 lbs. so just under 120 lbs to lose.
Weight on day 3 after 2 day load --- 166lbs
Weight this morning after first day of VLC diet --- 161lbs

I didn't feel good yesterday had a bad headache most of the day, don't know if it was diet related on not. Did feel some hunger yesterday but not anything unbearable. My biggest problem is not really being hungry but wanting something, usually something sweet to nibble on.

I made two adjustments that I hope won't hurt my weight loss. Last post I mentioned my dislike of fruit, so instead of an apple I had a single serving container of No Added Sugar Applesauce. Also drizzled small amount, about 1 tablespoon of Ranch dressing on my broccoli.

Calories yesterday -- 550
Calories today -- 539

Will keep you updated.

No comments: