Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 20 --- amazing thought

Weight this morning 247.4 total loss 18.6

So I'm still losing and closing in on that 20 lb mark.

I had a totally amazing thought this evening as I was putting my lunch together for tomorrow. Inside my refrigerator on the bottom shelf, right above the veggie drawer is a cheesecake. It has been sitting there the entire time I have been on my diet and not once have I been tempted to take a bite. Now cheesecake it not my all time favorite dessert but it is up there close to the top and to think it has been there this whole time and I knew it was there and even when I was really craving something sweet I didn't eat any. Amazing.

PS: now if it was chocolate chips cookies there might have been a different outcome, because I love chocolate chip cookies. In fact I need a twelve step program for chocolate chip cookies.

No comments: