Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 8

Weight this morning 251.2 total loss in one week 14.8 lbs.

The weight loss is great but I still continue to really struggle with the food cravings and hunger. Again I think much of the hunger is mental rather than physical but it hard to convince my mind of that.

The craving today were cheese again along with any kind of ice cream. I actually daydreamed about milkshakes. *sigh* I am thrilled with the weight loss but I sure hope this gets easier soon. It was so bad today I actually had a wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese in my hand but my desire to loss this weight prevailed and I put it back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does get easier in time as far as a day to day basis although there are still times that there will be strong cravings for things Which I find bearable be drinking a glass of water or occupying myself with something interactive totaled my mind off of it. There is also a neccessity to be proactive against cravings on a daily basis because becoming lax when there are little to no cravings makes it that much easier to indulge should a craving arise. It's not always a bad thing Either to let yourself have a sweet treat now and then in moderation. Such as a craving for chocolate, have four or five dark chocolate covered almonds and that can be a reward I you will for self discipline throughout the previous days.