Thursday, July 01, 2010

HCG Diet

Okay, I've read all the info good, bad and otherwise however I personally know two people who have done this diet and successfully lost a lot of weight. So I have my drops and my plan in place.

I start vacation July 5th, not going anywhere just hanging at home, so I am going to do my load days July 3rd and 4th, so the holiday will be behind me and I have several weeks to get in the groove of this diet before I have to go back to work.

I am hopeful and I'm scared. Scared that this won't work for me, or that I won't be able to stay with the limited diet. I really don't eat very many veggies and no fruit at all unless it is in a smoothie. Hopeful because except for my first pregnancy, when I gained 20lbs, I lost weight or maintain my starting weight and delivered some large babies. We joked at my ob/gyn's office that being pregnant was my personal weight loss plan.



Keeping my fingers crossed

No comments: