Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 23-- Success and leg cramps

Weight 7/23/10 247.2
Weight 7/24/10 247.0
Weight 7/25/10 246.4


Success! I worked 16hrs on Friday and maintained my diet the whole day!! Was hungry a little in the afternoon but never even really considered cheating. As you can see I have continued to lose weight. Measurements today were kind of weird. Since I measured myself last week and Toby had been doing it and he did it again today, all the measurements seemed off. Most didn't change, a few went down a smidgen, and a couple went up to what they were two weeks ago. Don't know what is going on with that.

The weird thing is that while I was on vacation I didn't have any trouble with leg cramps at night, something I have very frequently. When I started adding half a banana to my smoothies the cramps seemed to subside so I was really worried they would be horrible during the diet. However I didn't have any; one day back at work and I was up at least three times with leg cramps. Wonder why?

My next big hurdle in tomorrow; another 16hr day at work and Monday's are the day that the night charge nurse always brings in lots of candy. She buys those miniature candy bars and brings tons everyday that she works. I am taking my food for the day and planning on being strong. Pray for me.

Do you like my new weight loss banner across the top? I think it is pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the leg cramps are from sitting in the chair at work all day. That's something I have noticed from the long hours in school is that sitting in the chair for so long was making my right hip and lower back hurt. The banner is pretty awesome.